Home Page


It is the Local Education Authority who determine whether your child is eligible to transport to and from school.


If your child has been offered a place in a special school nearer to your home it is usual that your child will not be entitled to Local Authority transport. More information about transport can be found in the Northamptonshire's policy on School Transport.


Any unsatisfactory transport arrangements need to be reported to the Local Authority.  


Applications for transport must be made using the link below.  Support with completing the application form can be accessed by calling the North Northamptonshire County Council Customer Service Centre on 0300 126 1000.


If you child currently receives school transport and you are due to move address please contact the SEN transport team or complete the online form in link below at least 2 weeks before your moving date, to ensure transport is arranged from your new address