Ocean Provision (Focused, Structured ASD Specific Classes)
The Provision for Autism Aims:
- To provide high quality education and time in the community to that prepares our children for a successful adulthood.
- To develop key skills to promote independence in social communication and interaction, emotional regulation and life skills.
- To provide pupils with balanced learning opportunities which focus on personal development and academic achievement, leading to a happy and fulfilling life.
- To celebrate all small steps our children make, raising self-esteem and confidence.
- To embed communication modes to enable pupils to express their opinions and support their regulatory needs and well-being.
- To provide children with skills to manage their own sensory needs in order to positively experience the world.
- To work with families and professional partners to offer the best support for each individual child.