At Kingsley we follow our Lighthouses to guide us on our learning journey.
- We believe that education should make a positive difference to the lives of each of our pupils now and in the future.
- We recognise and respect that everyone has an individual learning style and we provide opportunities for everyone to develop their potential.
- We work as a multi-professional team to inspire, guide and support, so that everyone has access to the very best educational opportunities.
- We aim to provide a supportive, secure, educational environment in which inspiring and challenging teaching and learning is actively encouraged.
- Everyone’s achievement is recognised and celebrated.
- We are part of the wider educational community and are committed to inclusive education.
- We provide a clearly structured curriculum within which creativity is encouraged.
- We are accountable for our work to governors, parents and most of all to the children.